How to be authentic?

How to be authentic? Easy. Be yourself. For example. All mom and dad on the world talk the same stories to their children, but all mom and dad on the world talk differently. All professors on the world lecture Pythagorean Theorem, but all professors on the world lecture differently. All actors on the world play William Shakespeare, but all actors on the world play differently.
Everybody of us is unique in time, everybody of us is different, everybody of us is authentic by default. Our authenticity is alone what we have ever had. Our authenticity is our only property. That property was born with us and will die with us. We all were endowed by the patron called authenticity.
No one, even ourselves, cannot take away ourselves authenticity. If we imitate somebody, we imitate like no one on the world.
We have never escaped from our authenticity.
If we understand the above as premises, then a unique conclusion is imposed: our visibility is our authenticity. We are visible only and only because of our authenticity. Since we all have authenticity, we are all visible. If that is the case, and for me, it is so, then it is easy for me to make the decisions I am writing in the following section.
This my contemplation is important to me because of these two my questions, connected with my job as the author of educational content which I have been speaking and writing in English that is not my native language:
  1. How to create my online courses to be visible among millions of the course with the same topics, for example, PHP?
  2. How should I speak the English language, like a native or like non-native?
In reflection to the above about to be visible means to be different means to be authentic, my answers to me are:
  1. Be authentic.
  2. Be authentic.
How to be authentic? Easy. Be yourself.

Primjedbe

  1. Hi Ivica and thank you for your Amazon video of my book Virtually Native. Would you like to have a conversation with me via Skype?

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Objavi komentar