Moje pisanje engleskog i ispravljanje pomoću Grammarly.com



I've walked 10 km and listened PowerFullEnglish every day, for two years. It is physical and mental adventures in same time. I ask myself, why I enjoy it, why it is the adventures for me.

Because of my goals. Walking is to be healthy and listening to be communicator like a native. On my the path while I'm walking there is a fittness device and a caffe. There are a beach and park for rest and reading books on my Kindle or paper's book. O, yes, sometimes I have listened to audio books - there is a lot of excellent speakers.

By walking, I have not anchored non-stop at listening A. J. Hoge. No. I have realized my mind flying free because A. J. Hoge had told us: "Listen without forcing." For every goal we need time. I know, I need more time because my hearing is not like forty years ago, but what a mind, longer or shorter, it is irrelevant for to reach goals. The hurry is the enemy of every learning and enemy of every joy.

Two years ago, I asked myself what will I reward myself after next one year finished. It would be excellent awarded myself with has been learned one year the English by listening. What is the time one year? Nothing. It passed very fast. And look at me, I awarded myself with two years. And I will continue to listen the English every day, audio books, TV, movie, TED, YouTube, all that I want, but every a day. Now, the English is my second native language, and I should have been enjoyed it full of lungs.

Primjedbe